Knox County Auditor
|Address:|| Knox County Auditor|
117 East High Street, Suite 120
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
|Real Estate: || 740-393-6747|
|Farm Program: || 740-393-6748|
|Exemption: || 740-393-6749|
|Main Telephone: || 740-393-6750|
|Fax: || 740-393-6806|
|Hours: ||Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-4:00PM|
|Email: || firstname.lastname@example.org|
- 1st half taxes due February 1, 2013
- 2nd half taxes due June 21, 2013
- Visit the Tax tab for your property to view proposed levies and estimated additional tax amounts.
- New! Forms are now available directly on our website. Click Forms from the main menu.
- The 2011 CAFR, 2010 CAFR, 2010 Audit and 2009 Audit are now available on the Financial Reports page.
- The conveyance fee in Knox County is currently $3.00 per thousand dollars of the sale price.
- Knox County does not accept deeds through the mail.
To begin using the system, click on the Searches link above, or simply use the QuickSearch feature at the top of the page. First time users can access the Online Auditor Help at any time by clicking the Help link above. Before using AccuGlobe Internet Edition, please review our browser compatibility information in the help pages.
Try our Tax Estimator!
Links to surrounding county Auditor websites: